FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries Grade 100 Safety Chain Tie Downs With Grab Hooks And Sling Hooks - 15,000 lbs. Safe Working Load, Made In The USA
Grade 100 Chains Exceed DOT Regulations And Have High Strength For Heavier Loads
- Made with certified heat treated lifting alloy Grade 100 chain
- Grade 100 chain is also OSHA approved for extra piece of mind
- Exceptional strength and durability is ideal for heavier loads and machinery
- 1/2" chain diameter is very strong and intended for securing bigger loads on flatbeds
- Available in 10' and 15' lengths, perfect for use as a safety chain or binder chain
- Powder coated clevis G100 grab hook on one end, clevis sling hook with safety latch on the other end
- Increased strength-to-weight ratio over Grade 80 chain
- Chain is oiled and has a black coating to resist the elements
- Safe Working Load of 15,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- Made in the USA