FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Chain and Load Binder Kit - Grade 70 - 5/16 Inch x 20 Foot - 4,700 Pound Safe Working Load
Kit Includes Two 20' Binder Chains And Two Heavy Duty Safety Release Load Binders
- Tie down loads on flatbed trailers and secure equipment for transport
- Transport G70 chain
- 5/16" - 3/8" Clevis G70 grab hook on both ends
- Increased strength-to-weight ratio
- Gold zinc-dichromate plated to resist the elements
- Binder chains have a Safe Working Load of 4,700 lbs.
- Not intended for overhead lifting
- Remove tension from the binder without using any tools or prying
- Safe one-hand release, even when under load
- 4.75" take-up for easy load securement
- Tension is applied away from load for extra safety
- Complies with CVSA FMC 393.102B(B)
- For 5/16" or 3/8" G70 Chain
- Load binders have a Safe Working Load of 6,600 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck, trailer, and flatbed operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 5/16 inch x 20 foot Grade 70 chain and binder kit is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- KIT INCLUDES TWO CHAINS AND TWO BINDERS - Grade 70 chains provide a higher safe working load than lower grade chains, but weigh the same. Rated and certified for transporting loads on flat beds as well as hauling vehicles, this transport chain is strong, durable, easy to tension and easy to store. The safety release lever style chain binder is rated to match the chain and provide safe, one hand release and easy tensioning.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heat treated Grade 70 chain and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Zinc-dichromate plating provides corrosion resistance. The orange powder coated forged lever binders feature a safety release handle that will not snap back when removing tension from your load. The throats of the grab hooks on the chains and chain binders are universally sized to engage easily with 3/8 inch or 5/16 inch chain.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - The heavy duty chains have a 4,700 pound Safe Working Load and the binders have a 6,600 pound Safe Working Load. The ratings are based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains and binders at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working loads of 4,700 and 6,600 pounds correspond with the embossed code on the chain links, binder handle and the markings on the hooks. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||4700 Pounds|