FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks - Ratchet Style - 5 Pack - 2,600 Pound Safe Working Load
Ratchet Style Binders For Extra Leverage
- Just extend the draw bolts, hook into your chain and tension by hand
- Ratcheting motion provides maximum tension with minimal effort
- Features plated draw bolts and high visibility industrial-grade finish
- Always match binder to the grade and size chain you are using
- Works with 1/4 or 5/16 Inch Grade 43 Chain
- 2,600 Pound Safe Working Load, grab hooks on both ends
- Meets all CVSA and DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this ratchet style binder is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - The forged ratchet style handle provides extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time. The forged steel pawl and gear system is easy to use and prevents "snap backs" and other dangers to users when loading and unloading.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heavy duty forged handle, barrel, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Baked on powder coating and zinc-dichromate plating provide maximum durability and reliability. The forged grab hooks swivel 360¬∞ and engage easily with 1/4 or 5/16 Inch Grade 43 chain.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - This ratcheting style load binder has a 2,600 lbs. Safe Working Load and is intended for use with 1/4 or 5/16 Inch Grade 43 chain. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our binders are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other binders on the market that are only rated at a 3:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 2,600 lbs. is clearly marked on the handle of the rachet style load binder. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.