FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Binder Chain, Load Binder, and D Ring Kit - Grade 70 - 3/8 Inch x 10 Foot
Out of stock
Kit Includes (2) 10’ Binder Chains, (2) Heavy Duty Ratchet Load Binders And (2) Stake Pocket D rings
- Professional operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of loads every year
- Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo control manufacturer in the world
- Tie down loads on flatbed trailers and secure equipment for transport
- Transport Grade 70 chain features an increased strength-to-weight ratio
- 10’ 3/8” G70 binder chains have a 6600 lbs. SWL
- 3/8” ratchet binders have a 6600 lbs. SWL
- Ratcheting motion provides maximum tension with minimal effort
- Forged stake pocket D rings provide a sturdy, DOT compliant D ring tie down when needed
- Stores neatly away in your tool box when not needed
- 5/8" forged D ring accepts most tie down hooks
- Fits all common flush and outboard stake pockets
- 1/2" hitch pin with cotter for secure connection
- Zinc plated silver finish for long life
- MBS = 18000 lbs., SWL = 6000 lbs.
- All components in this kit meet or exceed all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck, trailer, and flatbed operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 3/8 inch x 10 foot Grade 70 chain, binder and stake pocket d ring kit is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- KIT INCLUDES TWO CHAINS AND TWO BINDERS - Grade 70 chains provide a higher safe working load than lower grade chains, but weigh the same. Rated and certified for transporting loads on flat beds as well as hauling vehicles, this transport chain is strong, durable, easy to tension and easy to store. The ratchet style load binders are rated to match the chain and provide safe, easy tensioning and release. 5/8 inch forged D ring accepts most tie down hooks.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heat treated Grade 70 chain and hooks stand up to rigorous field use. Zinc-dichromate plating provides corrosion resistance. The orange powder coated forged ratchet binders feature a powerful ratchet mechanism to apply tension to your load with minimal resistance. The 5/8 inch forged D ring accepts most tie down hooks and provides a sturdy, DOT compliant D ring tie down when needed. It fits all common flush and outboard stake pockets.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - The chains and binders have a 6,600 pound Safe Working Load, and the D rings have a 6,000 pounds Safe Working Load. The ratings are based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains and binders at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working loads of 6,600 pounds and 6,000 pounds correspond with the embossed code on the chain links, binder handle, markings on the hooks and raised lettering on the D rings. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||6600 Pounds|