FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Chain and Binder Kit - Grade 80 - 1/2 Inch x 20 Foot - Tie Down Loads Weighing Up To 48,000 Pounds
Kit Includes (2) 20’ Grade 80 Binder Chains And (2) Heavy Duty Folding Handle Ratchet Load Binders
- Tie down loads on flatbed trailers and secure equipment for transport
- Lifting Grade 80 alloy chain
- 1/2" Clevis Grade 80 grab hook on both ends
- Extremely high strength-to-weight ratio
- Self-colored chain and powder coated hooks to resist the elements
- Binder chains have a Safe Working Load of 12,000 lbs.
- Heavy duty ratchet binder works with 1/2" G80 Chain
- Ratcheting motion provides maximum tension with minimal effort
- Folding handle on binder tucks away for safety when not in use
- Load binders have a Safe Working Load of 12,000 lbs.
- Chains and binders comply with CVSA FMC 393.102B(B)
- All of the products in this kit meet or exceed all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck, trailer, and flatbed operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 1/2 inch x 20 foot Grade 80 chain and chain binder kit is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- KIT INCLUDES TWO CHAINS AND TWO BINDERS - Grade 80 alloy chains provide a higher safe working load than lower grade chains, but weigh the same. Rated and certified for transporting heavy equipment and loads on flat beds as well as overhead lifting, this transport chain are strong, durable, easy to tension and easy to store. The ratchet style boomers are rated to match the chain and provide safe, easy tensioning and release.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The high heat treat Grade 80 chain and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and heavy load conditions. You can haul a machine weighing up to 48,000 pounds with this kit. The folding handle forged ratchet binders feature a powerful ratchet mechanism to apply tension to your load with minimal resistance. The special handle folds down for safety and clearance when not in use.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - The heavy duty chains and binders have a 12,000 pounds. Safe Working Load. The ratings are based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains and binders at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 12,000 pounds correspond with the embossed code on the chain links, binder handle and the markings on the hooks. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||12000 Pounds|