FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Binder with Towing J Hook - 5,400 Pound Safe Working Load (Works with 5/16 Inch or 3/8 Inch Chain)
Versatile Binder Works In A Variety Of Towing Or Tie Down Applications
• Ideal for axle tie down or frame securement, especially on large vehicles
• Just extend the draw bolts, hook into your chain and tension by hand
• Ratcheting motion provides maximum tension with minimal effort
• Features plated draw bolts and a high visibility industrial-grade finish
• Can accommodate up to 3/8” chain with a 5,400 lbs. Safe Working Load
• Meets all CVSA and DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 3/8" ratchet style J-hook binder is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - The forged rachet style handle provides extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time. The forged steel pawl and gear system is easy to use and prevents "snap backs" and other dangers to users when loading and unloading. The heavy-duty forged J-hook attaches to most vehicles and is perfect for securing trucks or large equipment for transport.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heavy duty forged handle, barrel, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Baked on powder coating and zinc-dichromate plating provide maximum durability and reliability. The forged grab hook swivels 360‚àû and engaged easily with 3/8" and 5/16" chain. The forged J hook has a geometric I-beam design for extra strength and durability.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - This binder has a 5,400 lbs. Safe Working Load and is intended for use with up to 3/8" chain. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our binders are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other binders on the market that are only rated at a 3:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 5,400 lbs. is clearly marked on the forged J-hook. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|End Type 1||J Hook|