FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Grade 80 Safety Chain Tie Downs With Grab Hooks And Sling Hooks - Up To 18,100 lbs. Safe Working Load
Starting at $139.99
Grade 80 Chains Exceed DOT Regulations And Have High Strength For Heavier Loads
- Made with certified heat treated lifting alloy Grade 80 chain
- Grade 80 chain is also OSHA approved for extra piece of mind
- Exceptional strength and durability is ideal for heavier loads and machinery
- Available in 3/8" - 5/8" chain diameter, very strong and intended for securing bigger loads on flatbeds
- 12' length is perfect for use as a safety chain or binder chain
- Red painted clevis G80 grab hook on one end, clevis sling hook with safety latch on the other end
- Increased strength-to-weight ratio over Grade 70 chain
- Chain is oiled and has a black coating to resist the elements
- Safe Working Load of up to 18,100 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations