FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
2" Ratchet Straps with Wire Hooks
Wire hooks mate easily with side rails, D-rings, and stake pockets
- Heavy-duty industrial tie down straps
- Totally self contained tie down unit
- Certified polyester tie down webbing
- Bright yellow dye for easy identification
- Coated webbing for UV and cut resistance
- Heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet
- Hook on both ends for secure tie down on both sides of your load
- Coated end fittings for weather resistance
- Safe working load stamped on warning tag
- Hard to find, extra-long lengths available
- Safe Working Load: 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty ratchet strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- HEAVY DUTY WEBBING - Certified polyester webbing is cut and UV resistant. This strap uses bright yellow dye for easy identification.
- EASY TO USE - The wide handle steel ratchet buckle makes ratcheting easy even when wearing gloves. Wire hooks mate easily with side rails, D rings, and stake pockets.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - This strap features a heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet, a hook on both ends for secure tie down on both sides of your load, and coated end fittings for weather resistance.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
You May Also Like
VULCAN Ultra-Heavy Duty Corner Protectors
Starting at $7.99