FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries Grade 80 Alloy Tow Bridle
Starting at $219.99
Lifting Grade Components For Heavy Duty Jobs
- Choose between 96'', 72'', 60'', 48'', and 36'' lengths
- Manufactured with lifting grade alloy components for extra heavy duty towing and lifting applications
- I-beam grade 80 15'' J-hook with clevis head for secure chain attachment
- Includes 3/8'' Grade 80 chain legs and a lifting grade oval master ring
- Patented nose design reduces hook slippage on chain
- Load rest reduces load rolling out of hook bowl
- Grab hooks at the top for precise chain leg adjustment
- Includes a certified lifting tag for OSHA compliance
- Safe working load at 60 degree angle is 12,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan towing products to safely transport millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, transport and tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this recovery chain bridle is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
STRONG AND DURABLE - Manufactured with domestic, lifting grade alloy components for extra heavy duty towing and lifting applications. Grab hooks are positioned at the top of both legs for precise chain length adjustment.
EASY TO USE - Patented Columbus McKinnon I-beam 15 inch J hook with Clevlok(r) head for secure chain attachment. Patented nose design reduces hook slippage on chain, and the innovative load rest reduces load rolling out of hook bowl.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE COMPONENTS - Includes 3/8 inch Grade 80 chain legs and a lifting grade oval master ring.
SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The tow chain bridle assembly has a 12,000 lbs. safe working load at 60 degree angle. It meets or exceeds all DOT specifications and includes a certified lifting tag for OSHA compliance.