FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries Grade 100 Binder and Safety Chain Tie Downs - Made In The USA
Maximum Strength Chains — Extra High Heat Treating
- CM Heat treated lifting grade 100 alloy chain
- Designed for the most demanding field applications
- CM 3/8"- 1/2" G100 forged clevis grab hook at each end
- Safe Working Load of up to 15,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- Made in the USA
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT MADE IN THE USA - Professional truck and flatbed operators choose Columbus McKinnon cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. This chain and all of its components are made 100% in the USA. Work with confidence, knowing that this safety/binder chain is made in the USA and backed by the strength of CM, a world-class chain manufacturer.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - Grade 100 chains provide a higher safe working load than Grade 70 or Grade 80 chains, but weigh the same. Rated for overhead lifting and certified for transporting loads on flat beds as well as hauling vehicles, these chains are extremely strong, durable, easy to tension and easy to store.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heat treated Grade 100 chain and cradle hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. The forged grab hooks feature a heat treated load pin with a retaining Clevlok pin so they stay attached to the ends of your chain, but can also be removed if needed.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - This heavy duty chain is intended for use with a load binder that has at least the same load rating. The Safe Working Load rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load corresponds with the embossed code on the chain links and the markings on both of the hooks. All Columbus McKinnon cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA, DOT and OSHA specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using CM products - a name you can trust.