FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Classic Series Bonnet Style Wheel Lift Harness With Snap Hook
Out of stock
With Latching Snap Hook
- Professional operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year
- Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world
- These tire harnesses are designed for use on wheel lifts and tow dollies
- Flat snap hooks are intended to mate easily with Hydra-Tech(r) and many other popular wheel lifts and tow dollies
- Heavy duty 2'' tie down webbing is cut and UV resistant
- Hooks and d-rings are plated for maximum weather resistance
- Straps feature a full basket design for total tire coverage
- Safe working load is 1665 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, auto hauler, and flatbed operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, vehicle tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that our straps are backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- HEAVY DUTY WEBBING - Vulcan Classic webbing provides a bold, professional look for any wheel lift or dolly tie down application. The thick, durable webbing is stronger than chain, but much easier to handle. In addition to the ergonomic benefits for operators, webbing is also much more gentle on the vehicle that is being transported, compared to chain or other tie downs. The certified polyester 2 inch tie down webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance.
- EASY TO USE - These car tie down units include a basket style harness that fully encapsulates the tire. The snap hooks on the strap ends mate easily with most popular wheel lifts and tow dollies. The smooth D rings reduce strap wear.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - The basket harness is designed to fully secure the vehicle tires both in-line with the treads and around the sides of the wheel. This extra level of protection against side-to-side movement is particularly useful when hauling vehicles on dollies on the highway behind RV's and tow trucks.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Safe working load of 1,665 pounds is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection, and all Vulcan straps meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications.