FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN 8-Point Roll Back Vehicle Tie Down Kit with Snap Hooks On Both Ends, Set of 4 - Classic Yellow
Universal Design Secures Any Size Tire For Transport And Provides Scratch-Free Hauling Because No Metal Contacts The Rims Or Vehicle
- Professional operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year
- Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world
- Easily trailer any car, truck, SUV, or sports car
- 8-Point tie downs fit any tire, and attach easily to D rings on your deck
- Self-Adjusting "cinch up" design snugs around the tire for quick loading
- Soft, yet sturdy, metal-free cross straps protect valuable rims from damage
- Vehicle rides on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer that can damage a vehicle in transit
- Easily secure the vehicle for transport while standing on the ground for extra driver safety
- VULCAN Classic yellow webbing is cut and UV resistant
- Snap hooks mate easily and securely with D rings on your deck
- Snap hooks and ratchets are zinc-dichromate plated to resist the elements
- Convenient 15' strap length is long enough to haul almost any vehicle safely
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs. per assembly
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, vehicle tie down manufacturer in the world. These straps provide scratch-free hauling because no metal parts contact the rims or the vehicle. Work with confidence, knowing that this four-pack of 8-point tie downs will haul your vehicle safely.
- HEAVY DUTY TIE DOWN WEBBING - Vulcan classic yellow tie down webbing is durable, cut resistant and treated for UV resistance. The polyester webbing has a special weaving pattern that adds strength, providing a 12,000 lbs. breaking capacity, which is significantly higher than standard auto tie down webbing.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - These heavy duty, car tie down systems include a 15' long strap with a snap hook, a 14" cross strap that goes across the front of the tires, and a ratchet with a snap hook. The certified polyester 2 inch tie down webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance, and specifically designed for transporting loads on trailers. The ratchets have ergonomic molded handles, and the snap hooks mate easily D rings on your deck.
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED SAFETY AND COMFORT - The zinc-dichromate plated ratchets are weather resistant and very strong. The ergonomic handles deliver a superior grip and comfort, and the wide profile allows for easy use even when wearing gloves. The self-adjusting "cinch up" design snugs around the wheel for quick loading, and fits almost any tire on a car, SUV or light truck.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - These tire harnesses are designed for hauling any vehicle on a flatbed trailer or roll-back wrecker, and they allow the vehicle to ride on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer. You can easily secure the vehicle for transport while standing on the ground for extra safety. Each assembly has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs. that is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection, and all Vulcan straps meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications.