FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
Light Duty Round Slings - Purple
For Lifting, Towing & Recovery
- Strong, light and versatile
- Unmatched strength to weight ratio
- Endless slings made from a continuous loop
- UV and abrasion-resistant outer tubular webbing
- Conforms to the load you are lifting
- Will not scratch or damage surfaces
- Color coded to WSTDA specifications
- All measurements are bearing to bearing
Color Vertical WLL Choker WLL Basket WLL Purple 2600 lbs 2100 lbs 5200 lbs
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE LIFTING EQUIPMENT - Professional operators choose Vulcan lifting products to safely lift millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, lifting manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 8' light duty purple round sling is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- STRONG, LIGHT AND VERSATILE - Round slings have an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. They are lightweight, easy to handle and gentle on the load being lifted. Round slings are ideal for lifting, but they are also great for towing and recovery applications. Because they are flexible, they conform to the load you are lifting, making round slings an excellent choice for odd shaped or round loads.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - Endless round slings are manufactured in a continuous loop, so every part is equally as strong. The super-strong inner fibers are encased in a UV and abrasion-resistant tubular webbing that is color coded to WSTDA specifications for easy identification.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - The Safe Working Load rating is based on a 5:1 safety factor. 5:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the WSTDA, and our slings are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their slings at a full 5:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND OSHA COMPLIANT - (Basket) is clearly marked on the heavy duty tag that is sewn onto the lifting sling. All Vulcan lifting slings meet or exceed all WSTDA specifications, and fully comply with OSHA recommendations. You will be compliant for any inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.