FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Winch Strap with Chain Tail - 2 Inch - Silver Series - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
Ideal For Hauling Cargo On Trailers Or As A Component Of A Vehicle Tie Down Assembly
- Secure your load for transport on your flatbed trailer with heavy duty industrial tie down straps
- Works with any 2" ratchet or winch
- Strong enough to hold down most cargo on trailers
- Can be used as part of an automobile tie down assembly around the wheels or the axle
- Strong, thick Silver Series webbing is very durable and treated for cut and UV resistance
- Convenient 2" x 15' length is perfect for most tie down jobs
- Chain tail mates with t-slots in your trailer deck
- Safe working load 3300 lbs, meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty winch strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE SILVER SERIES WEBBING - Flexible Silver Series tie down webbing provides excellent durability and long service life.
- EASY TO USE - Fits into any standard ratchet or winch. Hardware mates with standard wheel lifts and wrecker deck. Works with an unlimited selection of trucks and towed vehicles. Chain tail mates with t slots in your trailer deck.
- IDEAL FOR HAULING CARGO ON TRAILERS OR AS A COMPONENT OF A VEHICLE TIE DOWN ASSEMBLY - This strap is strong enough to hold down most cargo on trailers and can be used as part of an automobile tie down assembly around the wheels or the axle.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This winch strap has a 3,300 pound Safe Working Load. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||3300 Pounds|
|End Type 1||Chain Tail|