FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Winch Strap with Chain Tail - 2 Inch - PROSeries - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
Create The Perfect Strap For Your Tie Down Application
- Secure your load for transport on your flatbed trailer with heavy duty industrial tie down straps
- Combine straps and ratchets to create custom tie down assemblies
- Works with an unlimited selection of trucks and towed vehicles
- Optic Orange Webbing is 67% more abrasion resistant
- 30% more edge-cut resistant
- PROSeries straps include wear pads inside eyes to extend product life
- Sliding tube wear pad included with most straps
- Hardware mates with standard wheel lifts and wrecker decks
- All of our tie down straps meet or exceed all DOT regulations
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty winch strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE PROSERIES WEBBING - Flexible, extra thick Optic Orange VULCAN PROSeries webbing is extremely durable. VULCAN PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant than standard webbing. No other webbing on the market is as tough and durable as VULCAN PROSeries. Do not be fooled by cheap imitations.
- EASY TO USE - Fits into any standard ratchet or winch. Hardware mates with standard wheel lifts and wrecker deck. Works with an unlimited selection of trucks and towed vehicles. Chain tail mates with t slots in your trailer deck.
- IDEAL FOR HAULING CARGO ON TRAILERS OR AS A COMPONENT OF A VEHICLE TIE DOWN ASSEMBLY - This strap is strong enough to hold down most cargo on trailers and can be used as part of an automobile tie down assembly around the wheels or the axle.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This winch strap has a 3,300 pound Safe Working Load. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|End Type 1||Chain Tail|