FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ultimate Axle Tie Down Kit - Silver Series - Includes (2) 22" Axle Straps, (2) 36" Axle Straps, (2) 96" Snap Hook Ratchet Straps And (2) 112" Axle Tie Down Combination Straps
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for $143.32 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for $139.64 each and save 5%
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, auto hauler, flatbed, and trailer operators choose Vulcan auto tie down systems to haul millions of cars every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified car tie down manufacturer in the world. This complete kit of axle straps and tie back straps avoids scratching delicate rims or damaging the underbody of the vehicle. These straps are backed by 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE SILVER SERIES WEBBING - Flexible 1-ply 2'' wide Vulcan Silver Series tie down webbing is thick and strong for excellent durability and long service life. Each strap includes a full body cordura wear pad for even more abrasion resistance, which provides longer strap life and protects the vehicle from inadvertent scratches. Industrial grade ratchet buckles and end fittings are fully plated to resist the elements and provide dependable service in the field.
- EASY TO USE - The heavy duty D rings easily accept snap hooks, grab hooks, t-hooks or j-hooks, and you can even feed a chain through them. Just loop the strap around any axle or through a rim and bring the D rings back together. Use the snap hook ratchet straps to apply tension to the axel straps or use the axle tiedown combination straps to do the job with just one unit. Whatever your application is, you will always have the right strap on hand.
- IDEAL FOR LOW CLEARANCE APPLICATIONS - This complete kit includes (2) 22 inch axle straps, (2) 36 inch axle straps, (2) 96 inch snap hook ratchet straps and (2) 112 inch axle tie down combination straps. Designed specifically for low clearance applications where you need to tie down by the axle or through the vehicle's rims. These straps loop easily around axles or through tire rims and form a solid attachment point for tensioning with almost any strap or chain.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Each strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs., and meets or exceeds DOT regulations. Haul with confidence knowing you are using a strap manufactured by Vulcan, the most trusted name in vehicle tie downs for over 50 years.