FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Tie Down Axle Straps with Wear Pad - 4 Pack - Classic Yellow - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
- Buy 2 for $26.99 each and save 7%
For Low Clearance Applications
- Designed for when you need to tie down by the axle or through the vehicle's rims
- Flexible 1-Ply 2" x 22" wide yellow tie down webbing
- Has excellent durability and long service life
- Includes full body wear pad for even more abrasion resistance
- D-ring accepts snap hook, grab hook, t-hook or j-hook
- Safe Working Load 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, flatbed, and auto hauler operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems, hauling millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world. These 2 inch x 22 inch axle straps are gentle on your load and are designed to avoid scratching of delicate rims or damaging the underbody of the vehicle.
- HEAVY DUTY WEBBING - Flexible 1-ply 2 inch wide yellow tie down webbing for excellent durability and long service life. Each strap includes a full body cordura wear pad for even more abrasion resistance, which provides longer strap life and protects the vehicle from inadvertent scratches.
- EASY TO USE - The heavy duty D rings will easily accept a snap hook, grab hook, t hook, or j hook, and you can even feed a chain through them. Just loop the strap around any axel or through a rim and bring the D rings back together. Attach any tensioning device and secure your load for transport. That's all there is to it!
- IDEAL FOR LOW CLEARANCE APPLICATIONS - Designed specifically for low clearance applications where you need to tie down by the axle or through the vehicle's rims. These straps loop easily around axles or through tire rims and form a solid attachment point for tensioning with almost any strap or chain.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Each strap has a safe working load of 3,300 pounds and meets or exceeds DOT regulations. Haul with confidence knowing you are using a strap manufactured by Vulcan, the most trusted name in vehicle tie downs for over 50 years.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||3300 Pounds|
|End Type 2||D-Ring|
|End Type 1||D-Ring|