FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Snap Hook Car Tie Down with Twisted Snap Hook Ratchet - 2 Inch, 2 Pack - Silver Series - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
- Buy 2 for $48.99 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for $46.99 each and save 6%
Latching Hooks For Quick, Secure Connections
- Latching twisted snap hooks for quick, secure connections with d-rings and other anchor points on your load or deck
- Perfect for roll backs, trailers or car carriers
- All purpose tie downs do more than just secure vehicles
- 96'' long straps for easy positioning
- Works even in tight spaces and low clearance applications
- Latching snap hooks stay attached to anchor points
- Heavy duty 2'' wide Silver Series tie down webbing provides excellent durability and long service life
- Ratchet buckles and snap hooks are plated for maximum weather resistance
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty tiedown is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE SILVER SERIES WEBBING - Heavy duty 2 inch wide Silver Series tie down webbing provides excellent durability and long service life.
- EASY TO USE - The tie down features latching twisted snap hooks for quick, secure connections with d rings and other anchor points on your load or deck. It is perfect for roll backs, trailers or car carriers. These all-purpose tie downs do more than just secure vehicles. The 96 inch long strap is ideal for easy positioning, even in tight spaces and low clearance applications.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Ratchet buckles and snap hooks are plated for maximum weather resistance.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This ratchet strap has a 3,300 pound Safe Working Load. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||3300 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Snap Hook|
|End Type 1||Snap Hook|