FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Silver Series Rolling Idler Single Strap E-Track Tie Downs
E-Fittings Snap Into Place For Quick & Easy Loading
- Works with vertical E-track installed trailer floor
- Original equipment on most enclosed car haulers
- Three-cleat single straps fit tires of any width
- Smooth, wide Rolling Idler™ prolongs strap life
- Surrounds the tire and tensions away from the vehicle
- Vehicle rides on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer
- Heavy duty 2'' x 120'' Silver Series tie down webbing provides excellent durability and long service life
- Each strap includes three E-fittings, a ratchet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats
- The E-fittings engage into standard vertical E-track mounted on your trailer deck
- Each assembly has a safe working load of 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
Click Here for track and other replacement parts for soft tie-downs.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, auto hauler, flatbed, and trailer operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tiedown manufacturer in the world.
- UNIQUE SILVER SERIES WEBBING - Heavy duty 2 inch x 120 inch Silver Series tie down webbing provides excellent durability and long service life. The smooth, wide Rolling Idler(tm) prolongs strap life.
- EASY TO USE - The three point anchor system secures tires for transport and is designed to fit tires of any width.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Each strap includes three e track E-fittings, a rachet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats, and allows the vehicle to ride on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer. The E-fittings engage into standard vertical E-track mounted on your trailer deck, and the strap surrounds the wheel and tensions away from the vehicle.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Each strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs. Safe working load is stamped on the warning tag of each tie down straps for easy inspection. All Vulcan tiedown straps meet or exceed DOT specifications.