FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Safety/Binder Chain with Clevis Grab Hooks - Grade 70 - 3/8 Inch x 10 Foot, 2 Pack - 6,600 Pound Safe Working Load
- Buy 2 for $96.99 each and save 7%
Add Strength Not Extra Weight
- Tie down loads on flatbed trailers and secure equipment for transport
- Convenient two pack saves you money
- Transport G70 chain
- 3/8" x 10' long
- Clevis G70 grab hook on both ends
- Increased strength-to-weight ratio
- Gold zinc-dichromate plated to resist the elements
- Safe Working Load of up to 6,600 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- Not intended for overhead lifting
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck, trailer, and flatbed operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this Grade 70 safety/binder chain is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - Grade 70 chains provide a higher safe working load than lower grade chains, but weigh the same. Rated and certified for transporting loads on flat beds as well as hauling vehicles, these chains are strong, durable, easy to tension and easy to store.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heat treated Grade 70 chain and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Zinc-dichromate plating provides corrosion resistance. The forged grab hooks feature a heat treated load pin with a retaining cotter pin so they stay attached to the ends of your chain, but can also be removed if needed. The throats of the grab hooks are universally sized to engage easily with 3/8 inch or 5/16 inch chain.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - This heavy duty chain has a 6,600 pound Safe Working Load and is intended for use with a load binder that has at least the same load rating. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 6,600 lbs. corresponds with the embossed code on the chain links and the markings on both of the hooks. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||6600 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Grab Hook|
|End Type 1||Grab Hook|