FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Style Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks, 5 Pack - 9,200 Pound Safe Working Load (For 3/8 Inch Grade 70 or 1/2 Inch Grade 43 Chain)
Ratchet Style Binders For Extra Leverage - Just extend the draw bolts, hook into your chain and tension by hand - Ratcheting motion provides maximum tension with minimal effort - Features plated draw bolts and a high visibility industrial-grade finish - Grab hook on each side - Always match binder to the grade and size chain you are using - Can accommodate up to 3/8" G70 or 1/2" G43 chain with a 9,200 lbs. Safe Working Load - Meets all CVSA and DOT requirements - Convenient pack of 5 load binders.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this 5 pack of rachet style load binders is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE - The forged ratchet style handle provides extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time. The forged steel pawl and gear system is easy to use and prevents "snap backs" and other dangers to users when loading and unloading.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - The heavy duty forged handles, barrels, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions. Baked on powder coating and zinc-dichromate plating provide maximum durability and reliability. The forged grab hooks swivel 360‚àû and engage easily with 3/8'' Grade 70 or 1/2'' Grade 43 chain.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - These ratcheting style load binders have a 9,200 lbs. Safe Working Load and is intended for use with 3/8'' Grade 70 or 1/2'' Grade 43 chain. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our binders are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other binders on the market that are only rated at a 3:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 9,200 lbs. is clearly marked on the handle of each rachet binder. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||9200 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Grab Hook|
|End Type 1||Grab Hook|