FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Straps with Wire J Hooks - 2 Inch x 15 Foot, 4 Pack - Classic Yellow - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for $68.99 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for $66.99 each and save 4%
Wire Hooks Mate With D rings, Side Rails, Stake Pockets And More
- Secure your load for transport on flatbed trailers with heavy duty tie down straps
- Certified Vulcan Classic Yellow polyester tie down webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance
- Wire J hooks mate easily with side rails, D rings, and stake pockets
- Heavy duty, complete industrial tie down units include wire J hooks on both ends
- Sturdy steel wide handle ratchet and end fittings are coated for weather resistance
- Safe working load of 3300 lbs. is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck and flatbed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this four-pack of 2" x 15' ratchet straps is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- YELLOW VULCAN WEBBING - Vulcan Classic Yellow tie down webbing is durable and specifically designed to work with ratchet buckle tensioners. The webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance, and is tough enough to hold up to the tensioning pressure of the ratchet buckle.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Flexible 2 inch wide Vulcan Classic Yellow tie down webbing is thick and strong for excellent durability and long service life. These heavy duty, complete industrial tie down units include wire double J-hooks on both ends. The certified tie down webbing is strong, yet light weight and easy to handle, and the wire double J-hooks mate easily with side rails, D rings, and stake pockets.
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED SAFETY AND COMFORT - The ratchet buckle provides mechanical advantage and is designed for everyday use in the field. The handle delivers a superior grip and comfort and the wide handle allows for easy use even when wearing gloves. All of the metal components are zinc dichromate plated for superior weather resistance.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Safe working load of 3,300 lbs. is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection, and all Vulcan straps meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||3300 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Wire J Hook|
|End Type 1||Wire J Hook|