FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Strap with Chain Anchors - 4 Inch x 30 Foot, 2 Pack - 6,600 Pound Safe Working Load
Made With 24,000 Lbs. Webbing And 3/8'' Grade 70 Chain Anchors For A Full 6,600 lbs. Safe Working Load
- Higher safe working load than standard 4'' ratchet straps with chain anchors
- Certified 24,000 lbs. polyester tie down webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance
- Webbing is dyed blue for easy identification versus other straps with lower safe working loads
- Heavy duty, complete industrial tie down units include 3/8'' grade 70 chain anchors on both ends
- Sturdy steel wide handle ratchet and end fittings are coated for weather resistance
- Secure your load for transport on flatbed trailers with heavy duty tie down straps
- Chain anchors mate easily with side rails, D rings, stake pockets, and other chains
- Safe working load of 6,600 lbs. is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty ratchet strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- HEAVY DUTY WEBBING - Certified 24,000 lbs. polyester tie down webbing is dyed blue for easy identification versus other straps with lower safe working loads. This webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance.
- EASY TO USE - Chain anchors mate easily with side rails, D rings, stake pockets, and other chains.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Heavy duty, complete industrial tie down units include 3/8 inch grade 70 chain anchors on both ends, and a sturdy steel wide handle ratchet.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This ratchet strap is made with 24,000 lbs. webbing and 3/8 inch Grade 70 chain anchors for a full 6,600 lbs. safe working load, higher than standard 4 inch ratchet straps with chain anchors. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||6600 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Chain Anchor|
|End Type 1||Chain Anchor|