FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Strap with Chain Anchors - 4 Inch x 27 Foot, 2 Pack - Classic Yellow - 5,400 Pound Safe Working Load
Out of stock
Convenient Two Pack Of Straps To Tie Down Heavy Loads
- Chain anchors mate easily with side rails, D rings, stake pockets, and other chains
- Secure your load for transport on flatbed trailers with heavy duty industrial tie down straps
- Totally self-contained tie down unit
- Certified polyester tie down webbing
- Bright yellow dye for easy identification
- Coated webbing for UV and cut resistance
- Heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet
- 18 in long Grade 70 chain anchors secure just about anywhere
- Coated end fittings for weather resistance
- Safe working load of 5400 lbs. stamped on warning tag
- Chain anchors have increased working load capacity compared to standard end fittings
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty ratchet strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- HEAVY DUTY WEBBING - Certified polyester webbing is cut and UV resistant. This strap uses bright yellow dye for easy identification.
- EASY TO USE - The wide handle steel ratchet buckle makes ratcheting easy even when wearing gloves.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - This strap features a heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet, a hook on both ends for secure tie down and total coverage, and coated end fittings for weather resistance.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This ratchet strap has a 5,400 pound Safe Working Load. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||5400 Pounds|
|End Type 2||Chain Anchor|
|End Type 1||Chain Anchor|