FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Ratchet Strap with Chain Anchors - 2 Inch x 27 Foot, 2 Pack - PROSeries - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for $79.99 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $77.99 each and save 10%
Chain anchors mate easily with side rails, D rings, stake pockets, and other chains
- Secure your load for transport on flatbed trailers with heavy duty industrial tie down straps
- Totally self contained tie down unit
- Extra thick 2" wide Optic Orange VULCAN ProSeries webbing is extra durable and has hard plastic edges to resist side cuts
- VULCAN ProSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant than standard webbing
- VULCAN ProSeries webbing is 30% more cut-resistant than standard webbing
- Heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet
- Hook on both ends for secure tie down on both sides of your load
- Coated end fittings for weather resistance
- Safe working load of 3300 lbs. stamped on warning tag
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and flat bed operators choose Vulcan cargo control systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, cargo tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this heavy duty ratchet strap is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE PROSERIES WEBBING - Flexible 2 inch wide extra thick Optic Orange VULCAN PROSeries webbing is extremely durable. VULCAN PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant than standard webbing. No other webbing on the market is as tough and durable as VULCAN PROSeries. Do not be fooled by cheap imitations.
- EASY TO USE - The wide handle steel ratchet buckle makes ratcheting easy even when wearing gloves.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - This strap features a heavy duty steel wide handle ratchet, hooks on both ends for secure tie down and total coverage, and coated end fittings for weather resistance.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This ratchet strap has a 3,300 pound Safe Working Load. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|End Type 2||Chain Anchor|
|End Type 1||Chain Anchor|