FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries G80 Forged Long J-Hook Alloy Tow Chains - 7100 lbs. SWL
With 15" Long Grade 80 J-Hooks For Bigger, Heavier Vehicles
- Forged Grade 80 15'' towing j-hook is very strong and ideal for hauling larger vehicles
- Certified 3/8'' Grade 80 alloy chain and alloy clevis pins for extra strength and long service life
- Black powder coated chain resists the elements and stands up to tough field conditions
- Geometric forged Grade 80 J-hook for maximum strength
- Grade 80 grab hook provides precise chain length adjustment
- End #1: Forged Grade 80 alloy 15'' clevis j-hook
- End #2: Forged Grade 80 3/8'' clevis grab hook
- Available in 6', 8' and 10' lengths
- Safe working load 7100 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional tow truck and flatbed wrecker operators choose Vulcan towing products to safely transport millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, transport and tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this recovery chain is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Black powder coated chain resists the elements and stands up to daily use longer than standard self-colored chain. The geometric I-beam design of the forged Grade 80 J-hook delivers maximum strength without adding extra weight.
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR FLATBED AND TOW TRUCK OPERATORS - The forged Grade 80 alloy grab hook allows for precise chain length adjustment so you can easily tie down almost any large vehicle. The Grade 80 alloy chain has a black powder coat finish for easier handling and longer life in the field. The heavy duty forged Grade 80 alloy 15 inch J hook attaches to most vehicles and is perfect for securing trucks or large equipment for transport.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE COMPONENTS - The forged Grade 80 15 inch towing j hook is very strong and ideal for hauling larger vehicles. Certified 3/8 inch Grade 80 alloy chain and alloy clevis pins provide extra strength and long service life in tough field conditions.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of 7,100 pounds is clearly marked on the forged tow hook. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.