FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries G70 Forged Long J And T Tow Chains
Out of stock
Starting at $94.99
Long J & T-Hook For Large Vehicles
- Forged Grade 70 Columbus McKinnon 15'' towing j-hook is very strong and ideal for hauling larger vehicles
- Certified 5/16'' Grade 70 domestic chain and factory welded coupling links for extra strength and long service life
- Geometric J-hook for maximum strength
- Grab hook provides precise chain length adjustment
- T-hook fits into most frame holes and axle strap d-rings
- End #1: Forged Grade 70 CM domestic 15'' j-hook
- End #2: Grade 70 5/16'' forged grab hook and alloy t-hook
- Available in 6', 8' and 10' lengths
- Safe working load 4700 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional tow truck and flatbed wrecker operators choose Vulcan towing products to safely transport millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, transport and tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this recovery chain is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Heavy duty, certified 5/16 inch Grade 70 domestic chains and factory welded coupling links for extra strength and long service life.
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR FLATBED AND TOW TRUCK OPERATORS - Forged Grade 70 Columbus McKinnon 15 inch towing j hook is very strong and ideal for hauling larger vehicles. 5/16 inch forged grab hook on the end provides precise chain length adjustment, and the t hook fits into most frame holes and axle strap d rings.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE COMPONENTS - End #1: Forged Grade 70 CM domestic 15 inch jhook; End #2: Grade 70 5/16 inch forged grab hook and alloy t hook.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The tow chain with tow hooks has a safe working load of 4,700 pounds. All Vulcan towing products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.