FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries G70 Chain Bridle With RTJ Clusters
Out of stock
Starting at $117.99
Universal Hook Combo Fits Into Vehicle Frame
- Choose from 48" or 84" lengths
- The master ring attaches to your winch cable
- The universal 3-hook RTJ assembly mates with any vehicle frame hole or axle strap d-ring
- Certified 5/16'' domestic Grade 70 chain and factory welded coupling links provide extra strength and long service life
- Strong legs are made from 5/16" G70 chain
- 5/16'' forged grab hook on the end allows for precise chain length adjustment
- Forged G70 4" J-hooks, alloy T-hooks and R-hooks
- J-hook and T-hook are on a separate link for extra reach
- Heavy duty 3/4'' forged pear master ring at the top hooks up to almost any winch cable hook
- Safe working load 4700 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT specifications
PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional truck operators choose Vulcan towing products to safely transport millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, transport and tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this recovery chain bridle is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
STRONG AND DURABLE - Certified 5/16 inch domestic Grade 70 chain and factory welded coupling links provide extra strength and long service life.
EASY TO USE - The master ring attaches to your winch cable and the universal 3-hook RTJ assembly mates with any vehicle frame hole or axle strap D ring. 5/16 inch forged grab hook on the end allows for precise chain length adjustment, and the universal frame hook cluster assembly is designed to fit every domestic or imported frame hole. The heavy duty 3/4 inch forged pear master ring at the top hooks up to almost any winch cable hook.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE COMPONENTS - Each leg contains 5/16 inch Grade 70 chains.
SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The tow chain bridle assembly has a safe working load of 4,700 lbs. It meets or exceeds all DOT and CVSA specifications.