FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries 2'' Axle Tie Down Combo Straps with Snap Hooks
Easy Way To Secure Vehicle Axles
- No more fumbling around under the vehicle
- Snap hook end loops around the axle and clips back to the D-ring
- Thick, yet flexible 1-ply 2" Optic Orange Extra Durable VULCAN PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant
- Has edges treated with ultra-durable hard plastic fiber for maximum durability and extra-long service life
- Ratchet end attaches to your deck for quick tensioning
- Twisted snap hook with spring loaded latch
- 9.5' length for additional clearance and easy positioning
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer flatbed, and auto hauler operators choose Vulcan automobile tiedown systems to haul millions of cars every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world.
- UNIQUE PROSERIES WEBBING - Thick, yet flexible 1-ply 2 inch Vulcan PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant, 30% more cut-resistant for maximum durability and extra-long service life.
- EASY TO USE - The easiest way to secure vehicles for transport by the axel, this unit eliminates fumbling around under the vehicle because the snap hook end loops around the axle and clips back to the D ring. The ratchet end attaches to your deck for quick tensioning and includes a twisted snap hook with spring loaded latch.
- ADDITIONAL CLEARANCE - 9.5' length provides additional clearance and easy positioning for fast loading.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs., and meets or exceeds DOT regulations. Haul with confidence knowing you are using a strap manufactured by Vulcan, the most trusted name in vehicle tie downs for over 50 years.