FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN PROSeries 2'' Adjustable (24"- 40") Tie-Back Strap
Out of stock
- Using the snap hooks, d-ring and 2-bar slide, this unique strap can be wrapped around your axle and then adjusted to remove any slack
- The 2-bar slide temporarily locks the axle loop into place when the strap is under tension, so the metal hook and D-ring will not contact the axle
- Adjusts from 24" to 40"
- Perfect for vehicles that must be secured by the axle
- Flexible 1-ply webbing is easy to handle and gentle on valuable vehicles
- Optic Orange Extra Durable VULCAN PROSeries webbing combines extra durability with a soft, gentle touch
- 67% more abrasion-resistant, 30% more resistant to edge cutting than standard webbing
- Edge yarns are specially treated with hard plastic fiber
- Latching snap hooks attach to anchor points for easy tie-down
- Hardware is zinc dichromate plated for maximum weather resistance
- Sliding cordura tube wear pad included with every strap to extend product life
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer flatbed, and auto hauler operators choose Vulcan automobile tiedown systems to haul millions of cars every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world.
- UNIQUE PROSERIES WEBBING - Flexible 1-ply 2 in. Ultra-Durable Optic Orange Vulcan PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant, 30% more cut-resistant, and has edges treated with ultra-durable hard plastic fiber for maximum durability and extra-long service life.
- EASY TO USE - Latching snap hooks attach to anchor points for easy tie-down, and a sliding cordura tube wear pad included with every strap to extend product life.
- SPECIALIZED DESIGN - Adjustment range from 24 in. to 40 in. is perfect for vehicles that must be secured by the axle and the 2-bar slide temporarily locks the axel loop into place when the strap is under tension, so the metal hook and D ring will not contact the axle. Using the snap hooks, D ring and 2-bar slide, this unique strap can be wrapped around your axle and then adjusted to remove any slack.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - This strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs., and meets or exceeds DOT regulations. Haul with confidence when you use tire straps manufactured by Vulcan, the most trusted name in vehicle tie downs for over 50 years.