FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Logistic Straps for E-Track - Ratchet Strap Style
Starting at $13.99
For Use With E-Track
- Secures loads to walls of a van trailer
- One hand snap-in design and easy-release fittings for easy installation
- Crank-down ratchet style for added tensioning power
- E-fittings easily fit into standard logistic track
- Zinc dichromate plating for corrosion-resistance
- Color-coded for easy length identification
- Available in 12' Yellow, 16' Gray, or 20' Blue.
- Safe working load 1333 lbs.
- PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS CHOOSE VULCAN - Professional operators choose Vulcan tie down systems to haul millions of loads every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, load securement manufacturer in the world.
- LOGISTIC WEBBING - Logistic webbing is durable, the webbing is coated for wear resistance and is tough enough to hold up to the tensioning pressure of the ratchet buckle. The yellow color denotes a 12' strap for easy identification inside your trailer or work van.
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH E/A TRACK - Logistic straps are intended for use with standard E/A logistic track. The end fittings easily snap into place with one hand and stay engaged until you release the spring loaded clips. The extra-long buckle end allows for easy tensioning from the center of the trailer, and a few quick clicks of the ratchet provides plenty of security to keep loads in place during transit.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - The certified 2" logistic webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance. The heavy duty steel e-fittings are plated for corrosion resistance and feature a sturdy spring mechanism that locks into the logistic track. The steel ratchet buckle is zinc plated and includes a wide handle for easy tensioning.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of this ratchet buckle assembly is 1333 lbs., and all Vulcan logistic products meet or exceed all DOT specifications.