FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Logistic Straps for E-Track - Ratchet Strap Style - 6 Pack
Starting at $71.99
For Use With E-Track
- Secures loads to walls of a van trailer
- One hand snap-in design and easy-release fittings for easy installation
- Crank-down ratchet style for added tensioning power
- E-fittings easily fit into standard logistic track
- Zinc dichromate plating for corrosion-resistance
- Color-coded for easy length identification
- Available in 12' Yellow, 16' Gray, or 20' Blue
- Safe working load 1333 lbs.
- PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS CHOOSE VULCAN - Professional operators choose Vulcan tie down systems to haul millions of loads every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, load securement manufacturer in the world.
- LOGISTIC WEBBING - Logistic webbing is durable, the webbing is coated for wear resistance and is tough enough to hold up to the tensioning pressure of the ratchet buckle. The colors denote the length of the strap for easy identification inside your trailer or work van.
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH E/A TRACK - Logistic straps are intended for use with standard E/A logistic track. The end fittings easily snap into place with one hand and stay engaged until you release the spring loaded clips. The extra-long buckle end allows for easy tensioning from the center of the trailer, and a few quick clicks of the ratchet provides plenty of security to keep loads in place during transit.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - The certified 2" logistic webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance. The heavy duty steel e-fittings are plated for corrosion resistance and feature a sturdy spring mechanism that locks into the logistic track. The steel ratchet buckle is zinc plated and includes a wide handle for easy tensioning.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of this ratchet buckle assembly is 1333 lbs., and all Vulcan logistic products meet or exceed all DOT specifications.