FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Classic Series Rolling Idler Tie Down Systems
Out of stock
The Professional Auto Haulers' Choice
- Three point anchor system secures tires for transport
- Designed to fit tires of any width
- Each strap includes three hooks, a ratchet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats
- Fits standard auto hauler ''pooch holes'' or ''star holes''
- Surrounds the tire and tensions away from the vehicle
- Perfect for tight clearance applications
- Vehicle rides on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer
- Three-cleat single straps fit tires of any width
- Smooth, wide Rolling Idler™ prolongs strap life
- Heavy duty 2'' x 120'' tie down webbing is cut and UV resistant
- Each assembly has a safe working load of 3300 lbs.
- All systems meet or exceed DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, auto hauler, flatbed, and trailer operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world.
- HEAVY DUTY TIE DOWN WEBBING - The smooth, wide Rolling Idler(tm) prolongs strap life. The heavy duty tie down webbing is cut and UV resistant.
- EASY TO USE - The three point anchor system secures tires for transport and is designed to fit tires of any width.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Each strap includes three hooks, a ratchet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats, and allows the vehicle to ride on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer. The idler hooks fit into standard auto hauler ''pooch holes'' or ''star holes'', and the strap surrounds the tire and tensions away from the vehicle.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Each strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs. Safe working load is stamped on the warning tag of each tie down straps for easy inspection. All Vulcan tiedown straps meet or exceed DOT specifications.