FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Classic Rolling Idler Single Strap E-Track Tie Downs
Out of stock
E-Fittings Snap Into Place For Quick & Easy Loading
- Works with vertical E-track installed trailer floor
- Original equipment on most enclosed car haulers
- Three-cleat single straps fit tires of any width
- Smooth, wide Rolling Idler™ prolongs strap life
- Surrounds the tire and tensions away from the vehicle
- Vehicle rides on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer
- Heavy duty 2'' x 120'' tie down webbing is cut and UV resistant
- Each strap includes three E-fittings, a ratchet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats
- The E-fittings engage into standard vertical E-track mounted on your trailer deck
- Each assembly has a safe working load of 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional auto hauler operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tiedown manufacturer in the world.
- HEAVY DUTY TIE DOWN WEBBING - The smooth, wide Rolling Idler(tm) prolongs strap life and the heavy duty 2'' x 120'' tie down webbing is cut and UV resistant.
- EASY TO USE - The three point anchor system secures tires for transport and is designed to fit tires of any width.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - Each strap includes three E-fittings, a ratchet tensioner and three rubber tire cleats, and allows the vehicle to ride on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer. The e track fittings engage into standard vertical etrack mounted on your trailer deck, and the strap surrounds the tire and tensions away from the vehicle.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Each strap has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs. Safe working load is stamped on the warning tag of each tie down straps for easy inspection. All Vulcan tiedown straps meet or exceed DOT specifications.