FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Car Tie Down with Snap Hooks - Lasso Style - 2 Inch x 96 Inch, 4 Pack - PROSeries - 3,300 Pound Safe Working Load
Out of stock
Loop Style Straps Adjust To Fit Almost Any Tire Size
- Professional operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year
- Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world
- Easily trailer any car, truck, SUV, or sports car
- Designed for use on flat bed trailers, wheel lifts and tow dollies
- Straps feature a universal loop design that self-adjusts to fit most tires
- The lasso style harnesses with smooth O-rings work with flat bed trailers and many popular wheel lifts and tow dollies
- Extra thick 2"" x 96"" Optic Orange Extra Durable VULCAN PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant
- Edges are treated with ultra-durable hard plastic fiber for maximum durability and extra-long service life
- Each strap has a plated O-ring and a cordura wear pad for maximum security and minimum rim damage
- Each strap also includes a ratchet buckle with plated snap hook for extra strength and weather resistance
- The snap hook provides a secure connection to D rings, side rails or stake pockets
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all DOT requirements
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four points
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck, trailer, and auto hauler operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems, hauling millions of cars every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, vehicle tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this four-pack of 2 inch x 96 inch lasso straps is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- UNIQUE PROSERIES WEBBING LASTS LONGER - Extra thick 2'' x 96'' Optic Orange Vulcan PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant than standard tie down webbing. The edges are treated with ultra-durable hard plastic coating for maximum durability and extra-long service life.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - These heavy duty, car tie down units include smooth O-rings and a cordura wear pads. The certified polyester 2'' tiedown webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance, and the smooth O-rings reduce strap wear, while the protective cordura wear pads also reduce strap and vehicle damage. The snap hooks on the ratchets mate easily with side rails, D rings, and stake pockets.
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED SAFETY AND COMFORT - The bright orange ratchet handles and black bodies provide extra contrast and visibility on the wheel. The molded handles deliver a superior grip and comfort and the wide handle allows for easy use even when wearing gloves.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - Safe working load of 3,300 lbs. is stamped on the warning tag of tie down straps for easy inspection. All Vulcan vehicle transport products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.
|Safe Working Load in Pounds||3300 Pounds|