FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN Cam Buckle Logistic Straps for E-Track - 6 Pack
Out of stock
Starting at $68.99
For Use With E-Track
- Convenient pack of six straps saves time and money
- Secures loads to walls of a van trailer
- One hand snap-in design and easy-release fittings for fast tensioning
- Cinch style cam buckle with positive gripping teeth
- E-fittings easily fit into standard logistic track
- Zinc dichromate plating for corrosion-resistance
- Color-coded for easy length identification
- Available in 12' Yellow, 16' Gray, or 20' Blue
- Safe working load 833 lbs.
- PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS CHOOSE VULCAN - Professional operators choose Vulcan tie down systems to haul millions of loads every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, load securement manufacturer in the world.
- LOGISTIC WEBBING - Logistic webbing is durable and specifically designed to work with cam buckle tensioners. The colors denote the length of the strap for easy identification inside your trailer or work van. The webbing is coated for wear resistance, and is tough enough to hold up to the tensioning pressure of the cam buckle.
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH E/A TRACK - Logistic straps are intended for use with standard E/A logistic track.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - The certified 2" logistic webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance. The e-fittings are plated for corrosion resistance and feature a sturdy spring mechanism that locks into the logistic track.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load of this cam buckle assembly is 833 lbs., and all Vulcan logistic products meet or exceed all DOT specifications.