FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
VULCAN 8-Point Roll Back Vehicle Tie Down Kit with Chain Tails On Both Ends, Set of 4 - PROSeries
Out of stock
- Buy 2 for $169.99 each and save 3%
Universal Design Secures Any Size Tire For Transport And Provides Scratch-Free Hauling Because No Metal Contacts The Rims Or Vehicle
- Professional operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year
- Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, car tie down manufacturer in the world
- Easily trailer any car, truck, SUV, or sports car
- 8-Point tie downs fit any tire, and attach easily to t-slots or grab hooks on your deck
- Self-Adjusting "cinch up" design snugs around the tire for quick loading
- Soft, yet sturdy, metal-free cross straps protect valuable rims from damage
- Vehicle rides on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer that can damage a vehicle in transit
- Easily secure the vehicle for transport while standing on the ground for extra driver safety
- VULCAN PROSeries Optic Orange webbing is extra thick, cut and UV resistant, and has hard plastic edge protection to prevent side cutting
- VULCAN PROSeries Optic Orange webbing is 60% more cut and abrasion resistant than standard tie down webbing
- Chain tails mate easily with t-slots or grab hooks on your deck
- Chain and fittings are zinc-dichromate plated to resist the elements
- Convenient 15' strap length is long enough to haul almost any vehicle safely
- Safe working load is 3300 lbs. per assembly
- Meets or exceeds all DOT regulations
- Note: Always secure any vehicle for transport by four (4) points.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TIE DOWNS - Professional truck and trailer operators choose Vulcan automobile tie down systems to haul millions of vehicles every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, vehicle tie down manufacturer in the world. These straps provide scratch-free hauling because no metal parts contact the rims or the vehicle. Work with confidence, knowing that this four-pack of 8-point tie downs will haul your vehicle safely.
- UNIQUE PRO SERIES WEBBING LASTS LONGER - Super-strong, proprietary, optic orange PROSeries webbing is 67% more abrasion-resistant and 30% more cut-resistant than standard webbing. The edges are treated with ultra-durable plastic yarns for maximum durability and extra-long service life. The webbing is also extra thick, with a 15,000 lbs. breaking strength, significantly higher than most tie down webbing. You can only get this webbing on VULCAN PROSeries assemblies.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH COMPONENTS - These heavy duty, car tie down systems include a 15' long strap with a chain tail, a 14 inch cross strap that goes across the front of the tire, and a ratchet with a chain tail. The certified polyester 2 in tie down webbing is coated for UV and cut resistance, and has special plastic edges for maximum durability. The ratchets have ergonomic molded handles, and the chain tails mate easily t-slots on your deck or welded grab hooks.
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED SAFETY AND COMFORT - The optic orange ratchet handles and black bodies provide extra contrast and visibility. The molded handles deliver a superior grip and comfort and the wide handle allows for easy use even when wearing gloves. The self-adjusting "cinch up" design snugs around the tire for quick loading, and fits almost any tire on a car, SUV or light truck.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - These tire harnesses are designed for hauling any vehicle on a flatbed trailer or roll-back wrecker, and they allow the vehicle to ride on its own suspension, eliminating shock transfer. You can easily secure the vehicle for transport while standing on the ground for extra safety. Each assembly has a safe working load of 3,300 lbs. that is stamped on the warning tag of each strap for easy inspection, and all Vulcan straps meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications.