FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
Roadside Inspections and DOT Compliance Audits Manual
Easily Pass Roadside Inspections & DOT Audits
- Be prepared for roadside inspections and DOT audits is
- Explains the six levels of roadside inspections
- Covers results, penalties, and driver conduct
- Self-audit checklists included to find compliance gaps
- Includes New Entrant Safety Audits regulation info Includes DOT audit essentials: SafeStat – how carriers are selected for DOT audits, how data is weighed, overall SafeStat scores. Compliance Review – Part 385: Safety Fitness Procedures, the DOT audit process, proof of financial responsibility. Safety Rating – determining a carrier's rating, proposed ratings. Carrier Response – corrective actions, implications of results. Fines and Penalties – fine and penalty provisions, and how fine amounts are determined.