FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO SURPRISES AT CHECKOUT.
Grade 80 Binder and Safety Chain Tie Down
Super Strength Chains For Heavy Loads
- Exceptional strength and durability for heavy loads
- Heat treated lifting alloy G80 chain
- 3/8"-5/8" Clevis G80 grab hook on both ends
- G80 chain is OSHA approved
- Red painted hooks for easy identification
- Safe Working Load of up to 18,100 lbs.
- Exceeds all DOT regulations
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT - Professional operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year. Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified, most experienced, tie down manufacturer in the world. Work with confidence, knowing that this lifting grade alloy chain and hooks is backed by the 50 years of manufacturing expertise that only Vulcan can provide.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION - This heat treated lifting alloy Grade 80 chain is intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Both ends of the chain have a red Grade 80 forged clevis grab hook.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND - Safe Working Load and is intended for use with a load binder that has at least the same load rating. The rating is based on a 4:1 safety factor. 4:1 is the correct safety factor, recommended by the NACM, and our chains are always rated properly. BEWARE: some other suppliers on the market do not rate their chains at a full 4:1 safety factor, which is not safe and can be very misleading to the user.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT - The safe working load corresponds with the embossed code on the chain links, binder handle and the markings on the hooks. All Vulcan cargo control products meet or exceed all CVSA and DOT specifications, and comply with NACM recommendations. You will be compliant for any roadside inspection, and you can work with confidence using Vulcan products - a name you can trust.