Define The Perimeter Of Your Load
- Required in most states for oversized loads
- Hi-viz, fluorescent orange recognized by motorists
- Superior quality, 13-ounce, vinyl-coated nylon
- Designed for fray and wind-resistance
- Wood dowel or brass grommets included
- Available in your choice of nylon mesh or vinyl Mesh Flags: Mesh flags (SI046 & SI046-G) are designed for use on moving vehicles.
The mesh construction makes these flags highly wind and fray resistant. It is extremely important to be seen as early as possible when hauling an oversized load. Informed drivers around you are safe drivers around you. Safety flags defining the perimeter of your load go a long way towards eliminating unnecessary collisions. Available with a 24" wood dowel or sturdy brass grommets.
Nylon Flags: Nylon flags (SI047) are designed for hand use and are not intended for use on moving vehicles. These high glow flags are constructed of superior quality 13oz vinyl coated nylon, so they are highly visible in almost any light condition. Optic orange/red color is recognized by motorists immediately. Required in most states when flagging or using roadside signs. 24" wood dowel included.
You have no items to compare.